| Welcome to my
homepage. I am a condensed matter theorist at Sharif University of Technology (SUT).
My research is focused on electronic structure of advanced materials in
general, and theory of correlated and/or disordered electron systems in
particular. My PhD mentor was Professor G. Baskaran
of the institue of IMSc
I have worked with Professor S. Maekawa
of the institute for materials research, Tohoku University for a post
doctorial term (2004-2006). Afterwards I returned to Iran to contribute
to education and research of my home country. As of 2010 I moved
to SUT physics department. I was formerly assistant professor of
physics at Isfahan Tech. (IUT). I am also a
junior associate member of the Abdus
Salam international center for theoretical physics (2004-2017).
Date of Birth: September 1977
Sharif Univ. of Tech., Tehran,
Abdus Salam ICTP,
Trieste, Italy, 2001-2002
Sharif Univ. of Tech., Tehran, Iran, 2000-2004
Sendai, Japan, 2004 - 2006
Assistant Professor: Isfahan Univ.
of Tech., Dec. 2006 - Aug. 2010
Assistant Professor: Sharif Univ.
of Tech., Sept. 2010 - Nov. 2013
Associate Professor: Sharif Univ. of
Tech., Dec. 2013 - present
|My Books (Translation into Persian)
To directly purchase from the publisher,
please contact Mr. Talaeizadeh: 09123403894
Awards, Honors, Appointments:
My complete CV can be accessed here .
- Tokyo University of Science President Award, Oct. 2014.
- Alexander von Humboldt fellowship for exprienced researchers, 2014.
- Best international relations award, research deputy of Sharif Univ. of Tech., 2014.
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science Invitation
Program Fellowship for Research in Japan (Short term), 2013.
- Visiting scholar, YITP, Kyoto University, June-August
- IRR 200,000,000 Settling down Grant at Sharif
University of Techology, NEF, 2012.
- Visiting Professor, ICC-IMR, Tohoku University, August
- USD 20,000 Grant for early career assistant
professors, NEF, 2008.
- Young investigator award, Physical Society of Iran,
- JSPS post doctorial fellowship, Inst. for Materials
Res., Tohoku University, 2004-2006.
- Junior Associate Member, Abdus Salam ICTP, 2004-2017 (two appointments, one extension).
- Appointed by the Minister of Science as member of the Referees Committee, Youth Khawrizmi
- First Rank, Youth Khawrizmi award for outstanding PhD
research in basic sciences, Ministry of Science, Research and
Technology of Iran, 2003.
- Two fellowships from the Third World Academy of
- Sharif Univ. of Tech. fellowship for exceptional
talents, Sept. 2003-Aug. 2004.
- Diploma thesis passed with honors, Abdus Salam ICTP,
- 3rd rank, National collegiate olympiad of physics,
- 28th rank, Nationwide entrance exam for state